Invisible Women Manifesto
1. Research is essential, but it is not everything. Follow your gut and ask questions.
2. Discovery is relative...
3. ...and it moves in cycles. We need a movement (we need multiple movements).
4. What is remembered now, might soon be forgotten. And vice versa.
5. To curate is a privilege - use that position to speak truth to power. Be creative, flexible, open.
The films alone are not enough; we need invention to replace what has been lost.
6. Ask people, your friends, your collaborators, your audience - discovery is built on the personal.
7. Tell people. Tell everyone. All the time.
8. Collaborate. Ask for help. Share knowledge. This project is bigger than you.
9. Never forget: the archive is our past, present and future.
10. Blow away the dust - make it real, tangible, now!